FINAL COMPILATION

 Final Designs Compilation

Exercises

https://ngzhengkai123.blogspot.com/2023/01/exercises.html






                                                                          Self-Portrait
I have learnt many things in this module, which include the various principles of design, how to create art within a deadline, and how to visually analyze other's artwork. I enjoyed learning and looking at other student's artwork as it inspires me to be better. The only thing that I am not satisfied with, is my own ability to create the perfect artwork, as I know that I have a long way to go at learning illustration, digital art, photoshop, sketches etc. In my learning journey, I have learned to accept criticism from others and how to improve from the errors of my ways. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intercultural Design

Advanced Typography- Task 2: Key Artwork & Collaterals

Interactive Design: Project 2 - Working Web Page