DPI: Project 2

 Project 2A: Double Exposure

First, I have a portrait of me loaded up in Photoshop.

Fig 1.1

Then, I used the quick selection tool to crop my shape out, and added a grey background.

Fig 1.2

I added a curve adjustment layer to increase contrast.

Fig 1.3

Using the image as shown in fig 1.4, I masked it on the head and used the brush tool to unmask my face, as shown in fig 1.5.
Fig 1.4


Fig 1.5

After that, I duplicated the image in Fig 1.4 and flip vertically, I repositioned it to the body area.
Fig 1.6

Finally, I added a gradient map layer on top to brighten things up.
Fig 1.7


Final Design

Fig 1.8 Final Design



Project 2B

Idea Development

I choose Climate Action as my concept of design, I want my design to express the comparison of what it is like to live in a wasteland where climate change has gone to the extremes compared to a world where there is minimal climate change and everything is perfect.


INTRO (What theme/themes you will choose? And why?)
Climate Action:
Because climate change can affect the way we live negatively if we do not take action.

PARAGRAPH 1
(Keywords related to your idea)
I want my design to express the consequences of not taking action against climate change in comparison to the better future we will get if we do take action.

PARAGRAPH 2
(How to present the keywords in visual?)
I might create a circle with two halves, one showing a barren wasteland with a cow skull (to show the world if no action taken against climate change) and another showing green fields and bright blue skies ( to show the world if action against climate change was taken)

SUMMARY
(Title/tagline compliment the visual)
The future we might have depends on the present.

References

Sketches



Digital Poster

Final Design



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intercultural Design

Advanced Typography- Task 2: Key Artwork & Collaterals

Interactive Design: Project 2 - Working Web Page