Interactive Design: Final Compilation & Reflection

Ng Zheng Kai 0359424
Interactive Design / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media (hons)
Final Project


INDEX







SUBMISSIONS

Exercise 1





Exercise 2











Project 1








Project 2







Final Project




REFLECTION

I have learnt some aspects of web design in this module mainly the design processes when creating a product, where we have to go through wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes and so on. I faced a lot of hardships mainly on the Final Project as it requires a lot of time and commitment to do. I have looked up numerous tutorials online about coding and have learnt some things that were not taught in class. When doing the final project, I was constantly worried whether my code is correct or if it meets the criteria. But in the end, I managed to pull through thanks to the lecturer's tutorials and online guides. I am glad that I finished it on time and created something that I was happy with. I have learnt a lot about coding throughout this module and gave me a better understanding on principles of web design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intercultural Design

Advanced Typography- Task 2: Key Artwork & Collaterals

Interactive Design: Project 2 - Working Web Page